Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH MARCH, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 27th January, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. White Paper "Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People" – Cabinet: 23rd February, 2015.
6. Assistance with Waste Management Initiatives – C. Parish, Operational Manager, Waste Management and Cleansing Division.
7. Creative Rural Communities – P. Chappell, Principal Rural Regeneration Officer.
8. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area.
11th March, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills: (01446) 709144.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore;
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils