Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 2ND JUNE, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 18th March, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Appointments to the Local Service Board and the Council’s Reshaping Services Programme Board and Project Team.
6. Reshaping Services Programme Expressions of Interests Questionnaire.
7. Update on the Action Plan for the Charter between the Vale of Glamorgan Council and Town and Community Councils.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration –
8. Vale of Glamorgan Council Local Development Plan: Report of the Consultation and Submission for Independent Examination. [View presentation]
A copy of the report to be submitted to Cabinet on 1st June 2015 is attached. The resolutions of Cabinet will be tabled at the meeting.
9. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area. [View additional information distributed at the meeting]
26th May, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G. John
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne and M.R. Wilson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils