Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH OCTOBER, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd June, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
6. Reshaping Services – Town and Community Councils Update.
7. Welsh Government Rural Communities – Rural Development Programme 2014-2020 – Phil Chappell, Principal Rural Regeneration Officer. [Presentation - Tabled at the meeting]
8. Annual Report - Section 106 Legal Agreements 2014 - 2015 - Cabinet: 21st September, 2015.
9. Active Travel - Cabinet: 21st September, 2015 (To Include a Presentation from Clare Cameron, Principal Transport and Road Safety Officer). (Supplementary Information.)
10. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area.
14th October, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G. John
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils