Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 26TH APRIL, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26th January, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Consultations with Regard to Planning Applications.
6. Verbal Update on the Progress with the Reshaping Services Programme and the Report to Cabinet on 11th April, 2016 Re: Community Asset Transfer Guidance. [View Presentation]
7. Verbal Progress update from Councillor G. Smith (Llanmaes Community Council), the Community Liaison Committee Representative on the Local Service Board. [View Presentation]
Reference and Presentation by Adam Sargent, Parks and Open Spaces Officer –
8. Integrated Weed / Pest Control: Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) – 8th March, 2016. [View Presentation]
9. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area (For Information).
19th April, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor C.P.J. Elmore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G. John
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils