Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time WEDNESDAY, 19TH OCTOBER, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5 July 2016.
3. To receive declarations of under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
Video Presentation –
5. Vale of Glamorgan Corporate Plan.
6. Reshaping Services Programme Project Team Town and Community Councils and Voluntary Sector – Presentation by Huw Isaac, Head of Performance and Development and Councillor M. Cuddy, Town and Community Council Representative on the Reshaping Programme Board Project Team and Public Service Board.
7. Local Development Plan 2011-2026 Update - Presentation by Victoria Robinson, Operational Manager for Development Management.
8. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area –for information only.
12th October, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor G. John;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, N.P. Hodges, P.G. King, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, C.J. Williams, M.R. Wilson (plus one vacancy).
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils