Notice of Meeting COUNCIL
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 6TH MARCH, 2013 AT 6.05 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE TIME OF THE MEETING. PRAYERS WILL BE SAID AT 6.00 P.M.
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. (a) To hear the roll call of Members.
(b) To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
3. To approve the minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting held on 23rd January, 2013.
4. To receive any announcements from the Mayor, Leader, Members of the Cabinet and the Head of Paid Service.
[View Announcements minute]
5. Questions from the public –
A number of questions have been received and will be responded to at the meeting in accordance with the agreed procedure.
[View Public Questions and Replies]
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Nomination of Mayor Elect and Deputy Mayor Elect for the Municipal Year 2013/14.
[View Nominations minute]
7. Consultation with Non-Domestic Ratepayers.
[View Consultation minute]
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
8. Review of the Council Constitution / Officer Delegations.
[View Review minute]
9. To consider the following proposals from the Executive in relation to the Council’s Policy Framework and Budget (copies of the relevant minutes are attached).
N.B. The reports which are the subject of the references in respect of Agenda Items 9(a) to (j) above have already been circulated to Members with the Cabinet agendas for **Further copies are available from the Cabinet Office if required**.
Report of the Director of Resources –
10. To set the Council Tax for 2013/14.
[View Council Tax minute]
11. To inform the Council of the use of the Urgency Decision Procedure under Article 13.9 of the Constitution.
12. To receive questions and answers pursuant to Council Procedure Rules 8.2, 8.4, 8.5 and 8.6 (i.e. questions on any matter in relation to which the Council has powers or duties or which affects the Vale of Glamorgan).
[View Questions and Replies minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
13. Prosiect Gwyrdd Partnership - Residual Waste Treatment Procurement.
[View Prosiect Gwyrdd minute] [View Prosiect Gwyrdd second Part I minute]
14. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
15. Prosiect Gwyrdd Partnership – Residual Waste Treatment Procurement.
[View Prosiect Gwyrdd Part II minute]
16. Any items which the Mayor has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th February, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers - In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt Tel: Barry (01446) 709408
Distribution: To all Members of the Council