Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 17TH APRIL, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4 Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011: Update / Action Plan.
[View Action Plan Update Minute]
5. Wales Audit Office Scrutiny Improvement Study.
[View WAO Scrutiny Improvement Study Minute]
6. Members' Annual Reports.
[View Members Annual Reports Minute]
7. Revised Draft Member Development Strategy.
[View Revised Draft Member Development Strategy Minute]
8. Draft Supplementary Report of the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales Re: Remuneration for Chairs of Joint Overview and Scrutiny Committees.
[View Remuneration Minute]
9. Citizens’ Panel Consultation re Scrutiny Committees : January 2011.
The original outcome report of the 2011 survey of public awareness of scrutiny is attached. The findings remain relevant and can serve as background / baseline information for the Committee in terms of future initiatives to increase public engagement in / awareness of the scrutiny process.).
[View Citizens Panel Consultation Minute]
10th April, 2013
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor C.P. Franks
Vice-Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, J. Drysdale, Dr. I.J. Johnson, G.H. Roberts, J.W. Thomas, E. Williams, and M.R. Wilson.