Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 9TH OCTOBER, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Head of Democratic Services –
4. Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011: Update / Action Plan.
[View Update / Action Plan Minute]
5. Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011: Consultation re. Scrutiny of Designated Persons.
[View Scrutiny of Designated Persons Minute]
6. Local Government Candidates’ Survey.
[View Candidates Survey Minute]
7. Webcasting and Remote Attendance :Update.
[View Webcasting Minute]
8. Members’ ICT : Development and Training.
[View Members ICT Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd October, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (tel: 01446 709408)
e-mail - email@example.com
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor C.P. Franks;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Councillors R.J. Bertin, J.C. Bird, Ms. B.E. Brooks, J. Drysdale, Dr. I.J. Johnson, G.H. Roberts, E. Williams, and M.R. Wilson.