Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 15TH JANUARY, 2014 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Head of Strategic ICT –
4. Members’ ICT : Development and Training.
[View Members' ICT Minute]
Reference from Council : 18th December 2013
5. Family Absence for Elected Members : Supplementary Report of the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales.
Attached is the relevant minute of Council of 18th December, with the Committee requested to consider resolutions (5) and (6). The Supplementary Report of the Panel is also attached.
[View Family Absence Minute]
Reports of the Head of Democratic Services –
6. Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011: Update / Action Plan.
[View Update/Action Plan Minute]
7. Draft Work Programme 2014/15.
[View Draft Work Programme Minute]
8. Dates of Future Meetings.
Members are asked to consider the following proposed dates for future meetings (all meetings to commence at 16.00) :
· Wednesday 9th April 2014
· Wednesday 16th July 2014
· Wednesday 22nd October 2014
· Wednesday 14th January 2015
· Wednesday 15th April 2015
[View Date of Future Meetings Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th January, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (tel: 01446 709408)
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor C.P. Franks;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Councillors R.J. Bertin, J.C. Bird, Ms. B.E. Brooks, J. Drysdale, Dr. I.J. Johnson, G.H. Roberts, E. Williams, and M.R. Wilson.