Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 28TH JULY, 2015 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Corporate Assessment Overview –
To receive a presentation by Helen Smith, Operational Manager (Audit), which was given to Members at the Workshop for Scrutiny Committee Chairmen and Vice-Chairmen and Cabinet Members on 16th July, 2015.
5. "Good Scrutiny? Good Question!": Auditor General for Wales Scrutiny Improvement Study –
To receive a presentation from the Head of Democratic Services and the Principal Democratic and Scrutiny Services Officer summarising the Workshop referred to in Agenda Item 4 above.
Reports of the Head of Democratic Services
6. Annual Report of the Head of Democratic Services.
7. Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011 : Update / Action Plan.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd July, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (tel: 01446 709408)
e-mail - email@example.com
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor N.P. Hodges
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, J. Drysdale, G. Roberts, R.L. Traherne, E. Williams and M.R. Wilson.