Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 10TH FEBRUARY, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director –
4. ICT Update for Members.
Reports of the Head of Democratic Services –
5. Member Personal Development and Review Interviews.
6. Draft Updated Member Development Strategy.
The attached draft Strategy is before the Committee for consideration/comment, following which it will be submitted to Cabinet.
(N.B. reference to the Corporate Plan relates to the current Plan in development).
7. Draft Protocol re Scrutiny and Cabinet Roles and Responsibilities.
8. Member Scrutiny Satisfaction Survey Outcome.
9. “Good Scrutiny? Good Question!”: Auditor General for Wales Scrutiny Improvement Study: Action Plan: Update.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd February, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (tel: 01446 709408)
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor N.P. Hodges
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, J. Drysdale, G. Roberts, R.L. Traherne, E. Williams and M.R. Wilson.