Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 13TH APRIL, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director –
4. ICT Update for Members.
5. Performance Management Framework: Cabinet - 22nd February, 2016.
Report of the Head of Democratic Services –
6. Annual Report of Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales (IRPW).
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th April, 2016
A version of this agenda is available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (tel: 01446 709408)
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor N.P. Hodges
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, J. Drysdale, G. Roberts, R.L. Traherne, E. Williams and M.R. Wilson.