Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 19TH OCTOBER, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director –
4. ICT Update for Members.
Reports of the Head of Democratic Services –
5. Wales Audit Office Corporate Assessment Report 2016: Scrutiny Feedback.
6. Draft Annual Report of Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales (IRPW)
(A copy of the IRPW’s draft Annual Report 2017/18 is attached. The Panel’s Draft Determinations are contained under each Section of the report and are also set out on pages 56-60. A short summary of changes most relevant to Members is also attached as an Appendix).
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th October, 2016
A version of this agenda is available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (tel: 01446 709408)
e-mail - email@example.com
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor N.P. Hodges;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A.G. Bennett;
Councillors:, R.J. Bertin, Ms. B.E. Brooks, J. Drysdale, G. Roberts, J.W. Thomas, R.L. Traherne, E. Williams and M.R. Wilson.