Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 6TH FEBRUARY, 2013 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apology for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th December, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
5. Determination of Redundancy – B.
[View Redundancy B Minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
6. Early Retirement Application – E.
[View Retirement E Minute]
Reports of the Chief Learning and Skills Officer –
7. Determination of Redundancy – M., C., Sa., K., G., H., Ro., E., Ru., So. and F.
[View Redundancy Minute]
9. Determination of Redundancy – B.
[View Application Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
31st January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of J.L. Pugh Tel: (01446) 709412
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Councillor S.C. Egan (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. P. Drake (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors P.J. Clarke, N.P. Hodges H.J.W. James, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. A.J. Moore.