Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 2ND MAY, 2013 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apology for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6th February, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Head of Human Resources -
5. Determination of Redundancy Arrangements - J (Directorate of Learning and Development).
[View Application Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th April, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Councillor S.C. Egan (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. P. Drake (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors P.J. Clarke, N.P. Hodges, H.J.W. James, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.