Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 19TH JUNE, 2013 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
[View Appointment of Chairman Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd May, 2013.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Development Services –
7. Determination of Redundancies – Employment Training Services.
[View Redundancies Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th June, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Councillors P.J. Clarke, Mrs. P. Drake, S.C. Egan, N.P. Hodges H.J.W. James, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. A.J. Moore.