Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 2ND JUNE, 2014 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
[View Appointment of Chairman Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 7th April, 2014.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Determination of Early Retirement / Redundancy – D.
[View Determination D Minute]
Report of the Director of Learning and Skills –
8. Determination of Redundancy – M.
[View Determination M Minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services –
9. Determination of Voluntary Early Retirement on the Grounds of Redundancy – H.
[View Determination H Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th May, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement/Redundancy Committee
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, Mrs. P. Drake, S.C. Egan, H.J.W. James, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. A.J. Moore and C.J. Williams.