Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2014 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 28th July, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Leader -
5. Determination of Flexible Retirement Arrangements – S.
Report of the Director of Development Services –
6. Determination of Redundancy Payment Due to End of Temporary Contract - M.
Report of the Director of Social Services -
7. Determination of Voluntary Early Retirement on the Grounds of Redundancy - W.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th September, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Councillor: S.C. Egan (Chairman);
Councillor: Mrs. P. Drake (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, H.J.W. James, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, Mrs. A.J. Moore and C.J. Williams.