Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH JULY, 2015 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 22nd June, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. Determination of Redundancies - O, D, S, P, H, G and CJ.
Report of the Director of Learning and Skills -
7. Determination of Redundancy - B(1), B(2), C, H(1), H(2), K, L(1), L(2), M(1), M(2), M(3), M(4), P, S(1), S(2), W(1), W(2), W(3) and W(4).
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th July, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: S.C. Egan
Vice-Chairman: Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, H.J.W. James, G. John, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore