Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 13th July, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
5. Determination of Voluntary Early Retirement on the Grounds of Redundancy – R.
Report of the Head of Finance –
6. Application for Flexible Retirement – K.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing Services –
7. Determination of Redundancy / Early Retirement – B.
8. Determination of Voluntary Early Retirement / Voluntary Redundancy Applications – Building Cleaning and Security Review – B, C1, C2, C3, E, I, J1, K, M, and S; C4, C5, D, J2, R and T.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th August, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen Tel: (01446) 709856
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: S.C. Egan
Vice-Chairman: Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, H.J.W. James, G. John, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore