Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 2ND NOVEMBER, 2015 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5th October, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Head of Human Resources –
5. Determination of Redundancy / Early Retirement – P and W.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing Services –
6. Determination of Redundancy / Early Retirement – B.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th October, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: S.C. Egan
Vice-Chairman: Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, H.J.W. James, G. John, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore