Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 6TH JUNE, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 25thApril,2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Learning and Skills –
5. Determination of Redundancy – C.
Report of the Head of Adult Services/Locality Manager –
6. Determination of Voluntary Early Retirement on the Grounds of Redundancy – E.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
31st May, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: Councillor S.C. Egan
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Councillors: H.J.W. James, G. John, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A. Moore (plus one vacancy).