Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 4TH OCTOBER, 2011 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 13th September, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
4. House to House Collection Application: Support Hollies School Ltd. for Hollies Action Group - Mr. Aleksej Plachtej.
[View House to House Collection Application minute]
5. Safer Vale Strategic Assessment.
[View Safer Vale Strategic Assessment minute]
6. New Byelaws - Acupuncture, tattooing semi-permanent skin-colouring, cosmetic piercing and electrolysis.
[View New Byelaws minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
28th September, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Preston
Councillors: Ms. M.E. Alexander, Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, J. Clifford, G.A. Cox, J.F. Fraser, E. Hacker, A.D. Hampton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, N. Moore, C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E.T. Williams.