Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMIT TEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 1ST NOVEMBER, 2011 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 4th October, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
4. Application to waive the Vale of Glamorgan’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of Private Hire Vehicle Licences - KIA Sedona EF55 ASO.
[View Application to Waive Age Policy Guidelines Minute]
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
25th October, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. C. Hope, Tel: (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Preston
Councillors: Ms. M.E. Alexander, Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, J. Clifford, G.A. Cox, J.F. Fraser, E. Hacker, A.D. Hampton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, N. Moore, C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E.T. Williams.