Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 6TH DECEMBER, 2011 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apology for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 1st November, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
4. Authorisation of G.W. Taxi Meter Services Ltd as a Hackney Carriage Meter Tester.
[View GW Taximeter Minute]
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
6. Disciplinary Matter - C.
[View Disciplinary Minute]
7. For Information Report - S.
[View Information Report Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
29th November, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Preston
Councillors: Ms. M.E. Alexander, Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, J. Clifford, G.A. Cox, J.F. Fraser, E. Hacker, A.D. Hampton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, N. Moore, C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E.T. Williams.