Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 10TH JANUARY, 2012 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 6th December, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
4. For Information Report - Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011.
[View Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011 Minute]
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
6. Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver's Licences - A.
[View Hackney Carriage A Minute]
7. Application for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver's Licence - H.
[View Application H Minute]
8. Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver's Licences - H.
[View Hackney Carriage H Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
4th January, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Preston
Councillors: Ms. M.E. Alexander, Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, J. Clifford, G.A. Cox, J.F. Fraser, E. Hacker, A.D. Hampton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, N. Moore, C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E.T. Williams.