Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 7TH FEBRUARY, 2012 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. The Licensing Committee, as appointed under the Licensing Act 2003, is requested to note the minutes of the meeting of the Licensing Sub-Committee held on the following date:
(a) 16th December, 2011.
[View Sub Committee Minute]
3. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 10th January, 2012.
4. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
5. Amended New Byelaws - Acupuncture, Tattooing Semi-Permanent Skin-Colouring, Cosmetic Piercing and Electrolysis.
[View Amended New Byelaws Minute]
6. Driving Standards Agency (DSA) Driving Assessment for Taxis and Private Hire Vehicle Drivers.
[View DSA Driving Assessment Minute]
7. Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicles Additional Certification Requirements for Modified Vehicles.
[View Additional Certification Requirements Minute]
8. Small Society Lotteries.
[View Small Society Lotteries Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
10. Application for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver's Licence - H (Deferred from 10th January, 2012).
[View Application H Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
1st February, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. C. Hope, Tel: (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Preston
Councillors: Ms. M.E. Alexander, Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, J. Clifford, G.A. Cox, J.F. Fraser, E. Hacker, A.D. Hampton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, N. Moore, C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E.T. Williams.