Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH MARCH, 2012 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 7th February, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Draft Alcohol Misuse Strategy Consultation - Cabinet: 1st February, 2012.
[View Draft Alcohol Misuse Strategy Consultation Minute]
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
5. Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver Licensing - Right to Work Policy.
[View Right to Work Policy Minute]
6. House to House Collection Application - Support Pen y Bont Ltd - Mr. Aleksej Plachtej.
[View House to House Collection Application Minute]
7. For Information Report - Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver Knowledge Test.
[View Driver Knowledge Test Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
14th March 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Preston
Councillors: Ms. M.E. Alexander, Mrs. S.M. Bagstaff, J. Clifford, G.A. Cox, J.F. Fraser, E. Hacker, A.D. Hampton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, N. Moore, C.L. Osborne, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E.T. Williams.