Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 30TH MAY, 2012 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 17th April, 2012.
3. The Licensing Committee is requested to note the minutes of the meeting of the Licensing Sub-Committee held on 30th April, 2012.
[View Licensing Sub Committee Minute]
4. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
5. Improving Security for Hackney and Private Hire Licences: Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection) – 14th March, 2012.
[View Improving Security Minute]
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
6. For Information Report – Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011.
[View Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act Minute]
7. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of Private Hire Vehicle Licences – Renault Master, RK53 AXU.
[View Waive Age Policy Minute]
8. Application for Approval as an Authorised Hackney Carriage Meter Tester – Panda Motors Limited.
[View Approved Meter Tester Minute]
9. Driving Standards Agency (DSA) Driving Assessment for Taxis and Private Hire Vehicle Drivers.
[View DSA Driving Assessment Minute]
10. Reforming the Law of Taxi and Private Hire Services.
[View Reforming the Law Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
24th May, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh Tel: (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell;
Councillors P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, H. Hamilton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (plus one vacancy).