Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2012 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE CHANGE OF DATE OF THIS MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 30th May, 2012.
3. The Licensing Committee is requested to note the minutes of the meetings of the Licensing Sub-Committee held on:
4. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
5. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of Private Hire Vehicle Licences – Iveco Minibus X695 BYD.
[View Iveco Minibus Application minute]
6. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of Hackney Carriage Licences – Ford Galaxy GHIA CK04 ANV.
[View Ford Galaxy Application minute]
7. Amendment to Hackney Carriage, Private Hire Vehicle and Private Hire Operator Licence Conditions.
[View Amendment to Operator Licence Conditions minute]
8. Applications for Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver's Licences.
[View Applications minute]
9. Small Society Lotteries.
[View Small Society Lotteries minute]
10. Gambling Act 2005 Statement of Principles.
[View Gambling Act minute]
11. Law Commission Consultation: Reforming the Law of Taxi and Private Hire Services.
[View Law Commission Consultation minute]
12. For Information Report - B.
[View Information Report minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Development Services -
14. Application for Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver's Licences - G.
[View Application minute]
15. For Information Report – K.
[View Information Report minutes]
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th August, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh Tel: (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and R.P. Thomas (plus one vacancy).