Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH JANUARY, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 6th November, 2012.
[View Minutes Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
4. Alcohol and Its Impact on Our Community.
[View Alcohol and Its Impact Minute]
5. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan's Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of Hackney Carriage Licences - Mercedes Vito S60 AYL.
[View Mercedes Vito Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Development Services -
7. For Information Report - B.
[View Information Report Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh Tel: (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and R.P. Thomas.