Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 9TH APRIL, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 5th March, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. The Licensing Committee is requested to note the minutes of the Licensing Sub-Committee held on 30th January, 2013.
[View Licensing Sub Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
5. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan's Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Private Hire Vehicle Licence - Mercedes Vito, T16 BAY.
[View Age Policy Guidelines Minute]
6. Delegation to Officers for Cancellation of a Small Society Lottery Registration.
[View Small Society Lottery Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Development Services -
8. Application to Renew Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver's Licences - A.
[View Application A Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd April, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh Tel: (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Licensing Committee
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and R.P. Thomas.