Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 9TH JULY, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 21st May, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
5. Proposed Amendment to the Current Policy Regarding Street Trading Consents.
[View Street Trading Consents Minute]
6. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan's Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence Volkswagon Passat, CU56 LVK.
[View Age Policy Guidelines Minute]
7. For Information Report - Licensing Act 2003 (Descriptions of Entertainment) (Amendment) Order 2013.
[View Descriptionof Entertainment Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. C. Hope Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.