Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 9th July, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
4. New Byelaws – Regulation of Acupuncture, Tattooing, Semi-permanent Skin Colouring, Cosmetic Piercing and Electrolysis.
[View New Byelaws Minute]
5. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan's Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Private Hire Vehicle Licence, Vauxhall Vectra, MK08 NHJ.
[View Age Policy Guidelones Minute]
6. Delegation of Powers to Waive Age Policy Guidelines.
[View Delegation of Powers Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
8. Disciplinary Matter – A.
[View Disciplinary A Minute]
9. Disciplinary Matter – M.
[View Disciplinary M Minute]
10. Application to Grant Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver’s Licences – W.
[View Application W Minute]
11. For Information Report – B.
[View Information B Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th August, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen, Barry Tel: (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.