Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 3rd September, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Licensing Committee is requested to note the minutes of the Licensing Sub-Committees held on 29th April, 2013, 28th August, 2013 and 19th September, 2013.
[View Licensing Sub Minute]
5. Public Protection: Regulatory Services Collaborative Project.
[View Presentation Minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services –
6. Amendment to Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Age Policy Guidelines.
[View Age Policy Guidelines Minute]
Report of the Operational Manager, Legal Services –
7. Application 1/2013 – To Register Land at Sully Terrace, Penarth as a Town or Village Green Under S15 of the Commons Act 2006.
[View Village Green Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
9. For Information Report – D.
[View Information - D Minute]
10. Application to Grant Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Driver’s Licences – S.
[View Application S Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th October, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. C. Hope, Barry Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.