Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 10TH DECEMBER, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 5th November, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Licensing Committee is requested to note the minutes of the Licensing Sub-Committee held on 25th October, 2013.
[View Licensing Sub Committee Minute]
5. Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 – Cabinet: 2nd December, 2013.
[View Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
6. Cancellation of Club Gaming permit – Barry Dock Conservative Club.
[View Cancellation of Club Gaming Permit Minute]
7. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage Licence – Vauxhall Zafira FA05 AFY.
[View Age Policy Guidelines Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Development Services –
9. For Information Report – B.
[View Information - B Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th December, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen, Barry Tel: (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.