Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 4TH MARCH, 2014 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Licensing Committee meeting held on 14th January, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
4. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Private Hire Vehicle Licence, Ford Mondeo, YC58 ZBF.
[View Age Policy Guidelines Minute]
5. Adoption of Taxi and Private Hire Licensing Statement of Principles, Fitness Criteria for Drivers and Operators. [Tabled Information]
[View Adoption of Licensing Statement of Principles Minute]
6. Proposed Conditions to be Attached to Animal Boarding Establishment Licences and Pet Shop Licences.
[View Animal Boarding Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Council's Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage Licence, Volkswagen Passat, CU56 LVK.
[View Age Policy Passat Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th February, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Barry Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.