Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH JULY, 2014 AT 1.30 P.M..
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE CHANGE OF TIME FOR THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 13th May, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Licensing Committee is requested to note the minutes of the Licensing Sub-Committee held on 28th May, 2014.
[View Licensing Sub Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
5. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence, Audi A6 - DG55 CVP.
[View Audi A6 Minute]
6. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence, Peugot 307 - SA58 BYH.
[View Peugot 307 Minute]
7. Disciplinary Matter - Michael Conibear.
[View Disciplinary Matter Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Private Hire Vehicle Licence.
[View Grant of Licence Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Barry Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.