Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH MAY, 2015 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 14th April, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
4. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence in Respect of a Volkswagen Passat, Registration Number CU56 LVK.
5. For Information Report - The Legislative Reform (Entertaining Licensing) Order 2014.
6. For Information Report - Small Society Lottery Registrations.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
8. Disciplinary Matter - L.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th May, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Barry Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson. plus one vacancy