Notice of Meeting LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 1st September, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Licensing Committee is requested to note the minutes of the Licensing Sub-Committee held on 2nd September, 2015.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing Services –
5. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Council's Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Private Hire Vehicle Licence, in respect of a Skoda Octavia, registration number WM10 ZTV.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd September, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Barry Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton;
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, C.P.J. Elmore, E. Hacker Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.