Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 10TH NOVEMBER, 2010 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 28th July, 2010.
[View Previous Meeting Minutes minute]
3. Synopsis of Key Points taken from the Minutes of the Meeting of the National Access Forum for Wales on 13th July, 2010.
[View Synopsis minute]
4. WAG consultation on planning application forms.
[View WAG Consultation minute]
5. Law Commission 2010 Level Crossings Consultation.
[View Level Crossings minute]
6. PROW Orders Update.
[View PROW Update minute]
7. Update on Coastal Access and ROWIP.
[View Coastal Access Update minute]
8. Feedback from Forum Members.
[View Feedback minute]
9. Any Other Business / Forward Work Programme.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
3rd November, 2010
To Members of the Forum
MEMBERS - LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Councillor A.M. Ernest, 6 Kymin Terrace, Penarth, CF64 1WW
3. Mr. G.D. Cubbin, Shop Farm, Wick Road, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SF
4. Ms. A. Duddridge, Cardiff and Vale Coalition of Disabled People, Cowbridge Court, 60 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5BS
5. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
6. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
7. Mrs. H. March, West Farm, Llantwit Major, CF61 1SP
8. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
9. Mr. N. Moss, Oaklands Cottage, Hensol, Pontyclun, CF72 8JY
10. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
11. Ms. A. Phillips, 30 Ravenshoe Road, Barry,
12. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
13. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
14. Mrs. L. Stuart, 47 Minehead Avenue, Sully, CF64 5TJ
15. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
16. Mrs. V. Warlow, 49 Teifi Drive, Cwm Talwg, Barry, CF62 7TL
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Head of Planning and Transportation
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX