Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 26TH JANUARY, 2011 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. To receive Lucy Turner, Principal Planner, who will update Members on the process and progress of the Local Development Plan.
[View Local Development Plan minute]
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 10th November, 2010.
[View Minutes minute]
4. Synopsis of key points taken from the minutes of the meeting of LAF Chairs on 12th October, 2010.
[View LAF Chairs Synopsis minute]
5. Synopsis of key points taken from the minutes of the meeting of the National Access Forum for Wales on 9th November, 2010.
[View NAFW Synopsis minute]
6. Law Commission 2010 Level Crossings Consultation - Vale of Glamorgan Council’s response.
[View Level Crossings minute]
7. PROW Orders Update.
[View PROW minute]
8. Update on Coastal Access and ROWIP.
[View Coastal Access and ROWIP minute]
9. Proposed meeting dates (Wednesdays, 5.30 p.m.) -
· 20th April, 2011 (already agreed)
· 27th July, 2011
· 9th November, 2011
· 22nd February, 2012
· 16th May, 2012.
[View Meeting Dates minute]
10. Feedback from Forum Members.
11. Any Other Business / Forward Work Programme.
[View Any Other Business minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
20th January, 2011
To Members of the Forum
MEMBERS - LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Councillor A.M. Ernest, 6 Kymin Terrace, Penarth, CF64 1WW
3. Mr. G.D. Cubbin, Shop Farm, Wick Road, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SF
4. Ms. A. Duddridge, Cardiff and Vale Coalition of Disabled People, Cowbridge Court, 60 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5BS
5. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
6. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
7. Mrs. H. March, West Farm, Llantwit Major, CF61 1SP
8. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
9. Mr. N. Moss, Oaklands Cottage, Hensol, Pontyclun, CF72 8JY
10. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
11. Ms. A. Phillips, 30 Ravenshoe Road, Barry,
12. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
13. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
14. Mrs. L. Stuart, 47 Minehead Avenue, Sully, CF64 5TJ
15. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
16. Mrs. V. Warlow, 49 Teifi Drive, Cwm Talwg, Barry, CF62 7TL
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Head of Planning and Transportation
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX