Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 20TH APRIL, 2011 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26th January, 2011.
[View Previous Minutes minute]
3. Public Rights of Way (PROW) Orders Update.
[View PROW Update minute]
4. Update on Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP).
[View ROWIP Update minute]
5. Progress Report on Coastal Access.
[View Coastal Access Progress minute]
6. Countryside Council for Wales (CCW): Local Access Forum - Work Plans 2011/2012.
[View Work Plans minute]
7. Synopsis of key points taken from the minutes of the meeting of LAF Chairs on 15th February 2011.
[View LAF Chairs Synopsis minute]
8. Synopsis of key points taken from the minutes of the National Access Forum for Wales on 8th March 2011.
[View NAFW Synopsis minute]
9. Feedback from Forum Members.
[View Feedback minute]
10. Any Other Business / Forward Work Programme.
[View Any Other Business minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
14th April, 2011
To Members of the Forum
MEMBERS - LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Councillor A.M. Ernest, 6 Kymin Terrace, Penarth, CF64 1WW
3. Mr. G.D. Cubbin, Shop Farm, Wick Road, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SF
4. Ms. A. Duddridge, Cardiff and Vale Coalition of Disabled People, Cowbridge Court, 60 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5BS
5. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
6. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
7. Mrs. H. March, West Farm, Llantwit Major, CF61 1SP
8. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
9. Mr. N. Moss, Oaklands Cottage, Hensol, Pontyclun, CF72 8JY
10. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
11. Ms. A. Phillips, 30 Ravenshoe Road, Barry,
12. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
13. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
14. Mrs. L. Stuart, 47 Minehead Avenue, Sully, CF64 5TJ
15. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
16. Mrs. V. Warlow, 49 Teifi Drive, Cwm Talwg, Barry, CF62 7TL
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Head of Planning and Transportation
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX