Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 27th JULY, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COSMESTONLAKES COUNTRY PARKVISITOR CENTRE
Members are asked to note the revised time of commencement of the meeting and venue for the meeting
PRIOR TO THE MEETING ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR A SITE VISIT TO PENARTH TO ASSESS 2 VIABLE WALKING ROUTES IN PENARTH.
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO MEET AT 4PM AT THE LOCATION IDENTIFIED ON THE MAP OVERLEAF WHICH ALSO SHOWS THE ROUTE AND DIRECTION OF WHAT WILL BE ON THIS OCCASION A CIRCULAR WALK. THE WALK IS APPROXIMATELY 2.8K. AND INCLUDES ONE STEEP SECTION AND ONE SET OF STEPS.
[View Walk minute]
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th April, 2011.
[View Minutes Update]
3. Progress Report on Coastal Access.
[View Coastal Access minute]
4. Public Rights of Way (PROW) Orders Update.
[View PROW Update minute]
5. Update on Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP).
[View ROWIP Update minute]
6. Feedback from Forum Members.
7. Any Other Business / Forward Work Programme.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
19th July, 2011
MEMBERS - LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Councillor A.M. Ernest, 6 Kymin Terrace, Penarth, CF64 1WW
3. Mr. G.D. Cubbin, Shop Farm, Wick Road, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SF
4. Ms. A. Duddridge, Cardiff and Vale Coalition of Disabled People, Cowbridge Court, 60 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5BS
5. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
6. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
7. Mrs. H. March, West Farm, Llantwit Major, CF61 1SP
8. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
9. Mr. N. Moss, Oaklands Cottage, Hensol, Pontyclun, CF72 8JY
10. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
11. Ms. A. Phillips, 30 Ravenshoe Road, Barry,
12. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
13. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
14. Mrs. L. Stuart, 47 Minehead Avenue, Sully, CF64 5TJ
15. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
16. Mrs. V. Warlow, 49 Teifi Drive, Cwm Talwg, Barry, CF62 7TL
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Head of Planning and Transportation
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX