Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 16TH NOVEMBER, 2011 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 27th July, 2011.
3. Presentation by Vinny Mott from SUSTRANS.
[View Sustrans Presentation Minute]
4. To receive Mark Cottray, Rural Regeneration Officer (Countryside Access) in relation to Rural Footpaths Grant.
[View Rural Footpaths Grant Minute]
5. Condition Survey.
[View Condition Survey Minute]
6. Coastal Access Improvement Programme (CAIP) Update.
[View CAIP Update Minute]
7. Public Rights of Way (PROW) Orders Update.
[View PROW Update Minute]
8. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) Funding Programme Update.
[View ROWIP Update Minute]
9. Synopsis of notes of the LAF Conference held on 7th June, 2011.
[View Synopsis Minute]
10. LAF Chairs Meeting 13th October, 2011.
[View LAF Chairs Meeting Minute]
11. Annual Report.
[View Annual Report Minute]
12. Reappointment of the Local Access Forum.
[View Reappointment Minute]
13. Feedback from Forum Members.
[View Feedback Minute]
14. Any Other Business / Forward Work Programme.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
8th November, 2011
MEMBERS - LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Councillor A.M. Ernest, 6 Kymin Terrace, Penarth, CF64 1WW
3. Mr. G.D. Cubbin, Shop Farm, Wick Road, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SF
4. Ms. A. Duddridge, Cardiff and Vale Coalition of Disabled People, Cowbridge Court, 60 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5BS
5. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
6. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
7. Mrs. H. March, West Farm, Llantwit Major, CF61 1SP
8. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
9. Mr. N. Moss, Oaklands Cottage, Hensol, Pontyclun, CF72 8JY
10. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
11. Ms. A. Phillips, 30 Ravenshoe Road, Barry,
12. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
13. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
14. Mrs. L. Stuart, 47 Minehead Avenue, Sully, CF64 5TJ
15. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
16. Mrs. V. Warlow, 49 Teifi Drive, Cwm Talwg, Barry, CF62 7TL
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Head of Planning and Transportation
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX