Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 22ND FEBRUARY, 2012 AT 5.30 P.M.*
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
Members will note from the attached location plan that car parking is available at the rear of the Civic Offices. Access to the building itself is, however, by means of the front entrance.
* In order to comply with Countryside Council for Wales Guidance and the Regulations governing the appointment of Local Access Forums, the Forum will, in effect, hold two meetings on the same evening. It is anticipated that the first meeting will finish at approximately 6.15 p.m., following which there will be a short break for refreshments. A further meeting of the Forum will then commence, with the appointment of a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman being the first items of business. (The agenda for the second meeting is also attached.)
1. Apologies for Absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Welcome / Introduction from Secretary.
[View Welcome Minute]
3. Introduction by Members.
[View Introduction by Members Minute]
4. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) - Background and update.
[View Rights of Way Improvement Plan Minute]
5. Rights of Way Team - Outline of service areas.
[View Rights of Way Team Minute]
6. Coastal Access Improvement Programme (CAIP) - Background and update.
[View Coastal Access Improvement Programme Minute]
7. Rural Development Plan (RDP) - Footpaths and Cycleways.
[View Rural Development Plan Minute]
8. Procedure for Claiming Expenses.
[View Claiming Expenses Minute]
9. Procedure for Appointment of Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
[View Procedure Minute]
Members are asked to refer to the attached report regarding arrangements for the appointment of Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Forum, which will take place at the second meeting of the Forum to be held at 6.30 p.m. following refreshments.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
14th February, 2012
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Councillor A.M. Ernest, 6 Kymin Terrace, Penarth, CF64 1WW
4. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
5. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
6. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
7. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
8. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
9. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
10. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
11. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
12. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
13. Mr. C. Short, 19 Aberystwyth Crescent, Barry, CF62 7EH
14. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
15. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Head of Planning and Transportation
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX