Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 22ND FEBRUARY, 2012 AT 6.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
Members are asked to refer to the agenda for the first meeting of the reappointed Forum which will take place prior to this meeting.
1. Appointment of Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
[View Appointment of Chairman Minute] [View Appointment of Deputy Chairman Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 16th November, 2011.
3. Terms of Reference.
[View Terms of Reference Minute]
4. Appointment of Additional Member to Represent Disabled People.
[View Appointment of Additional Member Minute]
5. Proposed timetable of meetings 2012/13.
[View Timetable of Meetings Minute]
6. Synopsis taken from the Meeting Notes of the National Access Forum for Wales (NAFW) held on 10th November, 2011.
[View Synopsis Minute]
7. Single Environmental Body – Welsh Government Consultation.
[View Single Environmental Body Minute]
8. Open Access Review.
[View Open Access Review Minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
14th February, 2012
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Councillor A.M. Ernest, 6 Kymin Terrace, Penarth, CF64 1WW
4. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
5. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
6. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
7. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
8. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
9. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
10. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
11. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
12. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
13. Mr. C. Short, 19 Aberystwyth Crescent, Barry, CF62 7EH
14. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
15. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Head of Planning and Transportation
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX