Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 16TH MAY, 2012 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue HERITAGE COAST CENTRE, SOUTHERNDOWN (see Map)
Prior to the meeting Members are invited to walk to Cwm Mawr. The walk from the Heritage Coast Centre, including inspection of the new works, is around 3kms in total. Sturdy footwear is recommended.
Members are requested to assemble in the car park at the Heritage Coast Centre no later than 4.15 p.m.
1. Apologies for Absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Presentation from Chris Heaps, CCW, on Open Access.
[View Presentation Minute]
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 22nd February, 2012.
4. Briefing Note for New Members.
[View Briefing Note Minute]
5. Communication (web content).
[View Communication Minute]
6. Maintenance Priorities.
[View Maintenance Priorities Minute]
7. Definitive Map Modification and Public Path Orders - update.
[View Definitive Map Minute]
8. ROWIP and CAIP – update.
[View ROWIP and CAIP Minute]
9. Highways and Transport (Wales) Bill.
[View Highways and Transport Bill Minute]
10. Use of Volunteers – verbal report.
[View Use of Volunteers Minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
9th May, 2012
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
4. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
5. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
6. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
8. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
9. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
10. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
11. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
12. Mr. C. Short, 19 Aberystwyth Crescent, Barry, CF62 7EH
13. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
14. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Head of Planning and Transportation
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX