Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 12TH DECEMBER, 2012 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th September, 2012.
3. Definitive Map Modification and Public Path Orders - update.
[View DMM and PPO Minute]
4. ROWIP update.
[View ROWIP Minute]
5. Wales Coast Path update.
[View Wales Coast Path Minute]
6. Maintenance Priorities.
[View Maintenance Priorities Minute]
7. Reflecting Consultation Responses in the Active Travel (Wales) Bill and Wider Work Programme.
[View Active Travel Bill Minute]
8. Proposed Timetable of Meetings for 2013/14.
[View Timetable of Meetings Minute]
9. Workshop regarding Priorities for Maintenance.
(Members will recall discussion at the last meeting regarding the above and the purpose of the workshop will be to allow further consideration of such).
[View Workshop Minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
5th December, 2012
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
4. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
5. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
6. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
8. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
9. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
10. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
11. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
12. Mr. C. Short, 19 Aberystwyth Crescent, Barry, CF62 7EH
13. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
14. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
15. Councillor E. Williams, 3 Grange Gardens, Llantwit Major, CF61 2XB
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Director of Development Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX