Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 10TH APRIL, 2013 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th December, 2012.
3. Promoting Walking in the Rural Vale – to receive Helen Blackmore, Senior Rural Regeneration Officer.
[View Promoting Walking minute]
4. Public Path Orders – Update and Evidential Modification Order Tracking.
[View Public Path Orders minute]
5. Results of 2012/13 Footpath Survey.
[View Footpath Survey Results minute]
6. Maintenance Update.
[View Maintenance Update minute]
7. ROWIP Update.
[View ROWIP Update minute]
8. Wales Coast Path: 2012-13 and Future Management.
[View Wales Coast Path minute]
9. Update from Rowland Pittard on issues raised at the LAF Chairs meeting on 20th February, 2013.
[View LAF Chairs Meeting minute]
10. Glastir Maps.
[View Glastir Maps minute]
11. Draft Code of Conduct for Public Access Routes with Several Different User Groups.
[View Draft Code of Conduct minute]
12. Review of Local Access Fora.
[View Review of Local Access Fora minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
4th April, 2013
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
4. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
5. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
6. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
8. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
9. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
10. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
11. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
12. Mr. C. Short, 19 Aberystwyth Crescent, Barry, CF62 7EH
13. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
14. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
15. Councillor E. Williams, 3 Grange Gardens, Llantwit Major, CF61 2XB
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Scrutiny and Committee Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Director of Development Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX